[url=http://bit.ly/2wwYb6P][/url]

<<< CLICK HERE >>> - Register and chat with the girls now - <<< CLICK HERE >>>

SEE PROFILE HERE - NICK Margaret

[url=http://bit.ly/2wxo9Hw][/url]

<<< CLICK HERE >>>

SEE PROFILE HERE - NICK Ximena

[url=http://bit.ly/2wGqnzcle][/url]

>>>>>>>>>> Click Here To Register And See More My Other Photos

A bunch of super famous people gathered at the White House Tuesday to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom from President Obama ... including Vin Scully, Michael Jordan and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Here's a photo of Bruce Springsteen ... finally knowing what it's like to be the odd man out
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will expand their brood by 1 come Winter. We're told baby #3 is due at the end of January. Kim and Kanye hired a surrogate because she has a medical condition -- placenta accreta -- that became extremely serious during her second pregnancy and we're told it could become life-threatening if she tried to carry another baby to term. They paid $45k for the surrogate, who is prohibited from smoking, drinking or doing drugs during the pregnancy. Also, no hot tubs, hair dye and raw fish.
Dana White says he REALLY hopes Jon Jones' positive drug test is a mistake and he'll be exonerated by the B sample ... but he says that's "highly unlikely." White appeared on the "TMZ Sports" TV show (airs weeknights on FS1) and said he still hasn't personally spoken with Jones since he learned the UFC superstar tested positive for steroids. White said he was disappointed in Jones -- since the guy is so insanely gifted, he doesn't need banned substances to dominate in the UFC. "He doesn't need it!!!! He doesn't need to do that! He's that talented and that gifted that he doesn't need drugs."
LAPD rushed to the home of Diddy's kids in response to a death threat and gunfire call ... but it may just be a bad comeback for "swatting." Law enforcement sources tell us ... cops got a call early Thursday AM that a disturbing letter threatening to kill everybody in the house was left on the doorstep of baby mama Kim Porter's L.A. area home. Officers rushed to the scene, but no one was home ... nor was there a letter. Six minutes after cops left ... another call came in reporting multiple shots were fired, and the house was engulfed in flames. Police rushed back, but again ... nothing.
Taylor Swift is horning in on the life of Kylie Jenner in a big way ... the singer took up a bigger billboard than hers, right across the street. A new billboard featuring Taylor's mug promoting her new single, "Look What You Made Me Do," moved in across the street from a "Life of Kylie" billboard 50 feet away on the corner of Santa Monica Blvd. and La Cienega in WeHo. By the looks on their faces ... we'd say Taylor's got more to prove here -- and more turf to claim in this epic billboard face-off. Taylor isn't known to have beef with Kylie personally, but we all know she's not on good terms with Kim and Kanye ... and probably, by extension, the whole Kardashian clan.
"Cash Me Outside" girl Danielle Bregoli looks up to Taylor Swift ... but if things go Danielle's way, not for long. We got Danielle at LAX Thursday and broke the news to her -- her single "These Heaux" is No. 2 on Spotify's viral top 50 list ... right behind Taylor's "Look What You Made Me Do." Check it out ... Danielle's relishing that a newbie like her can already rival a giant mega star like Taytay. So what are the chances Danielle will also diss at Taylor? Watch. She tells us.

chat city dating line
sheila e prince dating
dating teacher
free trial dating phone