[url=http://bit.ly/2xw8tTVna][/url]

>>>>>>>>>> Click Here To Register And See More My Other Photos

Find me here!!! My name is Paige

[url=http://bit.ly/2wxd9cU][/url]

SEE PROFILE HERE - NICK Katherine

[url=http://bit.ly/2wG5tR1][/url]

Taylor Swift is horning in on the life of Kylie Jenner in a big way ... the singer took up a bigger billboard than hers, right across the street. A new billboard featuring Taylor's mug promoting her new single, "Look What You Made Me Do," moved in across the street from a "Life of Kylie" billboard 50 feet away on the corner of Santa Monica Blvd. and La Cienega in WeHo. By the looks on their faces ... we'd say Taylor's got more to prove here -- and more turf to claim in this epic billboard face-off. Taylor isn't known to have beef with Kylie personally, but we all know she's not on good terms with Kim and Kanye ... and probably, by extension, the whole Kardashian clan.
Everyone's a comedian ... even Kareem Abdul-Jabbar! The Lakers legend was one of the speakers at Shaq's big Lakers statue unveiling at Staples Center on Friday ... and made a reference to the fact Kobe Bryant was on hand for the event! "Some people thought the odds of Kobe Bryant showing up today were the same as Shaq sinking a free throw." The ceremony was great. The statue looks awesome.
Justin Bieber's having a hard time keeping his shirt on ... and the struggle is real. The Biebs went mostly shirtless over the weekend in WeHo as he hit up a skate park. The "Purpose" singer has a pretty good reason for going skins -- just look at that bod. Need we say more? The shirt did serve one good purpose ... blocking those rays. Skateboarding is cool and all ... but for our money, we'll take reservations for 1 in Laguna Beach.
Kim Zolciak just shared an up close and personal post-surgery photo of her son's injured face after he was gnarled by a dog ... and the attack left several marks. Kim posted a pic Tuesday of 4-year-old Kash Biermann, with a long caption thanking fans who sent prayers during the ordeal. She says ... "Kash has healed up incredibly and has perfect vision in his left eye. Stitches on his water line, and his eyeball was never touched! God is Good!" Kim also thanked the doctors who operated on her son. As we reported ... Kash had to undergo surgery after he was bitten in the face. At the time, Kim cited his injuries as "traumatic." She's never said anything more about the attack or whose dog was behind it.
Diddy's baby mama looks ready to pop! Kim Porter was spotted last night looking like she had a giant beach ball stashed under her sweater as she made her way out of Nello's restaurant in New York. She's not full of their lobster ravioli either... she's carrying twin girls! While she's due mid-December, her "Bad Boy for Life" was nowhere to be seen -- he's shooting the "A Raisin in the Sun" TV remake in Toronto, in which he'll play the Sidney Poitier role.
Selena Gomez's Instagram account just got hacked ... and whoever's behind it immediately posted nude photos of her ex, Justin Bieber. A post from Selena's official IG account went up Monday showing 3 paparazzi pics of Bieber flashing his penis ... with a caption that read "LOOK AT THIS N***A LIL SHRIMPY." The alleged hackers included their IG handles and claimed they "run da scene."
Rihanna is the latest celeb to get swatted ... and TMZ has learned it's happening right now. Law enforcement sources tell us ... a call came in to 9